Business Consultant – IBM Planning Analytics (TM1)
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, Venn Cubed is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. Venn Cubed is seeking to appoint a Business Consultant with 4+ years’ experience to join our dynamic consulting team to support our current client base with existing solutions and be part of the consulting team performing analysis, design, development and implementation for new clients using IBM Planning Analytics (TM1).
The ideal candidate will be exposed to a combination of finance, business and technology projects that will challenge you to think outside the box.
Looking for the following qualities:
- Sound understanding of the basic finance function in a business with good excel skills
- Interest in technology and how to use technology to improve the finance function in a business
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate clearly with clients and team members
- Resourcefulness – ability and desire to solve problems
- Aptitude and willingness to learn and grow while having fun in a dynamic team
Required experience to be successful in this role:
4+ years’ experience in designing and implementation of planning, budgeting, reporting and costing models in IBM Planning Analytics (TM1)
- Knowledge on TM1 architecture would be a great advantage and experience working with components of the tool like rules, TI, TM1 reports, perspective/PAX, PAW and TM1 web
- Understanding and experience in TM1 cubes / Rules / TI processes / Active Forms / Web sheets.
- Analyze business requirements, document, and build models in IBM Planning Analytics (TM1)
- Should be able write complex business logics in TM1 Rules and Turbo integrator (TI)
- Should have sound functional knowledge and experience in understanding the financial process and terminologies
- Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance
Contact: Nicol Smit | Director | Tel: +27 21 914-3858 | email@example.com | www.venncubed.co.za |